Valentines? Here’s the thing, you want to look and dress appropriately on this day coz it depends on who you’re with and not about what’s trendy. For me “sometimes less is more” works on this day. Here are a few tips:
1. The sassy dress- Not too long, not too short, just enough to tease your date and still look proper if you’re with your family.
2. Pumps- Pump up your look with a good pair of pumps; enhances both your look and posture.
3. Make up- Go for the natural look, coz you dont ‘t want to hide your pretty face.
• Groom brows, it might be a small thing but trust me it makes a big difference.
• Add a perfect wing to your eyes to look seductive. Make your eyes pop by adding volume to your lashes. A good mascara can help you with that and a curler can do the magic for you.
• Add a little hint of color. It can be with your eyes, lips or your cheeks but never together.
• Twist your hair and spin pin it to the side, it will make your look very effortless at the same time teasing your date by showing your a little neck ;p
4. Accessories- add a statement piece to your look. It can be your bag, necklace, earings and etc.
Finally, HEART AND REBLOG FOR A CHANCE TO WIN brows grooming guide, Eyeliner guide, Magic curler, Spin pins, and Connector ring.